總課時數 35-36 科目 高一英語
主 備 人 使 用 人
課題名稱 book3 module3 revision
learning aim: to review what we have learnt in module 3
important and difficult points: some language points that the students haven’t mastered
learning methods: group work; discussing; etc.
1, u_____, hundreds of house caught fire when the lava reached them.
2, a tornado is a c______ of air that turns very quickly in the air.
3, a lighting is the flash of light which o_____ during a thunder storm.
4,thousands of people lost their lives during the natural d________.
5, his village was f______ in the heavy rain, so he had to move to a mountain nearby.
6, after he died, he was b______ with his wife in the country.
7, it happened that no one was on the island during the volcanic e________.
8, is there any p_____ that we’ll see you this weekend.
9,the v_____ earthquake in california in 1906 caused 500 deaths.
10, the tidal wave caused a lot of d_____ to the southeastern asian countries.
ii. 語法專練. 把下列直接引語改為間接引語
1.the hotel manager said to me , “you have to stay in the hotel because this is the start of a hurricane.”
the hotel manager said to me ________________________________
2. he said , “ i saw the roof of the house across the road disappear a moment ago.”
he said ______________________________________________.
3. a scientist said, “ volcanic eruptions don’t happened very often on this island.
a scientist said _________________________________________.
4. the journalist said, “ the residents will travel back to the island when the danger is over.
the journalist said __________________________________________.
5. he said, “ half the residents left the island last week.”
he said ________________________________________________.
6. he asked, “does this mean that the danger is over.”
he asked _______________________________________________.
7. he asked her, “may i go there now.”
he asked ______________________________________________.
8. he asked me, “what were you doing when the earthquake happened.”
he asked me ___________________________________________.
9. he asked the governor, “can we go back to our homes tomorrow?”
he asked the governor ____________________________________.